Buick Encore Highlights
The new Buick Encore is always ready for the next adventure.
- Earned an NHTSA five-star overall safety rating
- Stay connected with the Buick Infotainment system and 4G LTE Wi-Fi® (data plan required)
- Travel farther between fill-ups with up to 30 mpg highway
- Bring more along for the ride with up to 48.4 cubic feet of cargo capacity
- Sit back and relax with the available heated front seats and steering wheel
- $23,200 Starting MSRP
- 33 MPG/HWY
- 5 Seats
The new Buick Encore’s subcompact size makes it easy to fit in any parking spot, and its athletic stance, chiseled body, and available LED headlights ensure it stands out in a crowd. Wherever you go, all eyes will be on you.
The new Buick Encore leaves a lasting impression with its sculpted body, athletic stance, stainless steel exhaust tip, and bold front end featuring Buick’s signature chrome waterfall grille and tricolored badge.
Heated Side-View Mirrors
Keep your view clear on chilly mornings with the new Buick Encore’s heated side-view mirrors that warm up when the rear defroster is engaged to eliminate snow, ice, and dew.
LED Lights the Way
With the new Buick Encore’s available LED headlights, a bright beam of light illuminates your way. There are also LED daytime running lights and LED taillights to ensure you never go unnoticed.
18-Inch Aluminum Wheels
The new Buick Encore offers several wheel styles to ensure you stand out in a crowd, including 18-inch 10-spoke aluminum wheels or 18-inch seven-spoke chrome aluminum wheels.
Seven Head-Turning Colors
Buick offers the new Encore in seven sporty colors, including Ebony Twilight Metallic, Winterberry Red Metallic, and Deep Azure Metallic.